ETC FR - Tournoi qualificatif

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum pour les qualifs français ETC

Toute la saison, lisez le site web de l'association FEQ40K pour retrouver conventions, FAQ, documents officiels, etc...
Suite à l'AG, l'élection du nouveau Bureau aura lieu à partir du 17 juin 2019. Vous pouvez voter ici.
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

27/28 mars Tournoi format ETC à Bratislava (Slovaquie)

chtiofonce

27/28 mars Tournoi format ETC à Bratislava (Slovaquie) Empty 27/28 mars Tournoi format ETC à Bratislava (Slovaquie)

Message par chtiofonce Jeu 27 Jan - 15:59

Si d'aventure il y aurait des candidats pour combiner tourisme à Bratislava et tournoi de petits soldats...

Hello guys,

since it's been done here in the past, I hope you will forgive me I would like to invite you to our tournament which hosts players from several countries each time (austria,hungary,slovakia,czech republic) and we're evidently missing our polish neighbours so far. I'd prefer if you used the email contact further down for further questions. I'be really happy to welcome any and all of you. Remember even flights are really cheap when booked in advance, we have many visitors from the UK just for weekend drinking for example

Date: 26.-27. March
    Place: Bratislava – Lamač, Obchodná akadémia Liberta, Borinská 23

Armies: 1750 points using all official codices. No Forge World rules.

Army limitations: NONE! All official FAQ and errata are in use, supplemented by ETC documents where necessary. ENGLISH codex and rules versions are used.

Models: Your models must be in accordance with your army list – WYSIWYG. Models are NOT requried to be painted. However, only up to 25% of your total model count can be unpainted and this has to be made known when sending in the army list. Models on 40mm bases are count for 1,5models, bikes/jetbikes as 2 models. 60mm based models as 4 models and vehicles = 10 models. A model is considered painted when there are at least 3 colors in appropriate areas. An undercoated model with 2 color spots does NOT count. You don’t need to follow a color theme in your army of course. You MAY use Forge World, special conversions and/or non-GW models, however you need to inform the head judge and all of your opponents about their use and what they represent. „Flying“ models (skimmers, jet bikes) MUST be on a flying base, namely at least 2cm above ground. For jetbikes the base may be a terminator-size base, but the flying stand has to be present. Jump infantry must also be on the flying stand if supplied with one. Conversions with obvious intent at gaining some line of sight advantages can be removed at the discretion of the head judge. In case you have questions, please email a foto in advance, this time this rule will be very strictly followed.

Missions: 2 Seize Ground and 2 Capture and Control missions are going to be played and one Annihilation mission. The type of deployment will be rolled for randomly before each round by the head judge. The deployment type cannot be repeated untill all other types have been played.

Tournament points: He who wins based on mission objectives gains 15 points, his opponent 5. This can be further modified based on the victory point difference as follows:

1450-1750 / +4 / -4
    1150-1449 / +3 / -3
    775 -1149 / +2 / -2
    350-774 / +1 / -1
    0-349 / no difference

So you can get a maximum of 95 points to which 0-5 are added for army looks based on painting, conversions and overall impression.

Terrain: There will be only one type of area terrain at the tournament: woods. They will be mostly represented with a flat base of green carpet or similar with a few model trees. The model trees will be considered at the edges of the terrain even if you will need to move them now and then. So woods will provide cover for non-vehicle non-MC models anywhere on the base as well as behind the base. They will provide a 5+ cover save for vehicles or Monstrous creatures to avoid discussion about covering 50% and moving the trees in order to place models etc. There will be other WYSIWYG pieces of terrain to completely block LOS and/or provide cover for these models. Each table will have at least 25% of its surface covered by terrain as per rulebook. LOS issues will NOT be solved by the judge, use your laser pointer or agree on a 5+ cover if you disagree about LOS.

Entry fee: 8 EUR The fee includes a special commemorative gift for each participant!

Prizes: CASH!!! T-shirts for the first 3 finalists and a trophy cup for the first.

All the rest: Start of the tournament is 9:30, so please try to arrive at least 30mins earlier for signing in and getting ready. The venue will be available since Friday evening (25.3.) You can sleep there at NO additional cost. You will need a sleeping bag. There are showers available. Everyone HAS to have their own set of 5objective markers NOT bigger than a terminator base, also avoid very little ones as well please. The first round will not be completely randomised, as I will try to NOT pair people from the same country together (you are not driving xx Km to play your regular buddy : ) MAYBE if it will be possible and no big issue I will try to avoid such pairings in the second round as well, unless someone will object. I will follow-up with additional info about hostels and sleeping possibilities.
    It will be possible to buy softdrinks at the venue and we will order pizza/penne for lunch and have a table reserved in a nearby pub for saturday evening.

There are 32 spots at the tournament. Please, if you intend to participate send an email to ahriman-at-wargaming-dot-sk The list of registered participants will be available at www.wargaming.sk in the topic WARP STORM '11

Je leur ai dit qu'ils préviennent plus tôt pour la prochaine fois Wink

La date/heure actuelle est Dim 19 Mai - 12:19